LIFT2 Teacher Professional Commitment
In joining the LIFT2 program, teachers agree to the following:
- Successfully complete all courses offered through Framingham State University.
- Participate in a five to eight week, forty-hour per week industry externship.
- Actively participate in the LIFT2 online learning community.
- Communicate with the program and academic staff in a timely manner.
- Advocate for your needs and interests.
- Produce and deliver in your classroom, high quality 21st Century curriculum units, PowerPoint presentations, and Web 2.0 technologies reflecting the foundation principles of the program.
- Actively demonstrate school and community leadership.
- Not to accept job offers from sponsor companies within two years of completing the program.